Plan Reading Course
The Plan Reading curriculum is divided into two courses: Bridge Plan Reading and Road Plan Reading. Both courses provide typical drawings from relative projects.
Each sheet contains voice narrations and other multimedia content to describe and explain drawing information. Be aware of the following requirments:
- Headphones or speakers
- A broadband connection.
- Adobe Flash plug-in for your browser
- Adobe Acrobat reader
- Develop an understanding of the plans organization.
- Understand the different drawing types used and what they describe.
- Understand where to find specific information needed to construct a project.
- Understand the terms and abbreviations used in plans.
- Become comfortable with plans and their associated details.
This online course requires login and password access. To obtain access to this course click on the registration link below.
Each course has a $100 license fee. Additional licenses can be purchased for $50.
- Go here to register.
- Go here to login.